Artist Submission Policy
PAULNACHE is not taking artist submissions at this time.
Even in this digital age, PAULNACHE Gallery’s submission policy for artists, strongly favors materials that are submitted on a CD/USB through the mail. Printed material is also welcomed.
Please send to:
Upstairs 89 Grey Street
Gisborne 4010 New Zealand
BEFORE SENDING, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- All submissions to be made via postal mail, which is preferred, or email; we do not accept walk-in submissions. Do not call or email to follow up on your submission.
- Send images of your work on a CD -- please include titles, media, dimensions, and retail price -- If you submit electronically, final email should be no more than 2 MB total size. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MORE THAN ONE EMAIL. If your images are too large to send in a single email, burn the images to a cd and send via postal mail.
- Include contact information, website link, biographical data, exhibition history, artist statement, reviews and any other support material, within reason.
- Any hard copy or physical materials sent to the gallery will not be returned unless a self addressed, postage paid envelope is included with your submission.
- In the event that we wish to further consider your work, we will contact you directly. Approximate response time is one month. Please also note that we do not, under any circumstances, grant in - person appointments unless images have been reviewed and found to be of interest to the gallery.
If you feel that your work was inappropriately overlooked, please allow a period of not less than six months to elapse before re-submitting. Please submit recent works only. Thank you for your interest.